Pink Sky Career Counseling fills the growing need for Integrative Career Counseling. Work and life don’t sit at opposite ends of a scale needing to be balanced. Our personal and professional lives are closely intertwined. Call or email today to learn more about my holistic life design approach.
Carrie Pinsky, M.Ed., Nationally Certified Counselor and LPCC connects with clients on a deeper level to uncover and clarify strengths as well as to identify potential blind spots that may be keeping them from realizing their fullest potential. Carrie also brings a unique blend of real world HR and recruiting experience to her counseling practice. She helps clients successfully navigate the job market at the same time that she helps clients gain greater clarity about their deeper personal and professional goals. She is a frequent presenter and facilitator on topics related to career and business. For the past seven years, she has written a career/business column for BizWest. She recently co-authored the 4th edition of The Career Guide for Creative and Unconventional People.
On a personal note, Carrie is a nature lover, adventurer and aspiring world traveler. She is owned and loved by a 105 pound Doberman Pinscher. She loves to host intimate dinner parties where the food is delicious, conversation is rich, and hearts and minds are open to exploring different perspectives.
Active Professional Memberships:
- Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate – License # LPCC.0013837
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- Colorado Career Development Association (CCDA)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Colorado Counseling Association (CCA)
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Intake form (pdf download)
- Disclosure (pdf download)
- Practice Information (pdf download)
- PinkSkyPricing (pdf download)