Most of us have experienced career confusion and disappointment, job loss, or nagging feelings of dissatisfaction at some time during our careers. Others are dealing with divorce, stress and anxiety, or the impact of a toxic work setting. I understand that you need to get busy working AND that you may have other issues that need attention.
I use a variety of assessments and counseling modalities. The overall approach is narrative, contemplative, strengths-based, and solution-focused. In other words, I listen to your story, identify your values and strengths, leverage your skills, and help you build bridges to the resources and opportunities you need in order reach your goals.
Every client has a unique background and a distinct set of needs. I provide customized services to help you reach your desired goals.
- Career Exploration and Career Transitions
- Skill, Value, and Interest Assessments
- Job Search Coaching and Support
- Targeted Résumés, Cover Letters, and LinkedIn Profile Updates
- High Impact Interview Coaching
- Personal Branding and Authentic Connecting Skills
- Workplace Stress / Conflict Resolution
- Life Design – Value Based, Sustainable Living and Working
- Emotional Readiness for Life/Career Transitions
I work with clients across all industries and work/life stages including new college graduates, career starters, mid-life professionals, career changers, men and women re-entering the workforce – my ideal client is a person who is looking to create a richer, more meaningful life.